Special Re-Entry Permit

This is Stephanie of IMS.

It’s that time of year again! Will you be leaving Japan for the holidays? For foreign residents of Japan, if you have a visa longer than three months and will be returning to Japan within one (1) year, remember that you must get a Special Re-Entry Permit when you depart Japanーjust be sure to fill out the Embarkation and Disembarkation Card for Re-Entrants while at the airport.

Happy holidays!


For more information: