- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Naoto Murai, Head Lawyer and Managing Director of IMS Professional Legal Corporation is a member of the International Bar Association, the largest and most respected international lawyer’s association in the world.
- The American Chamber of
Commerce in Japan
- IMS is a proud member of the ACCJ whose mission is to improve the international business environment in Japan.
- The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s fine tradition of working towards harmony in the business world of Tokyo is another organization we are proud to be a member of.
- Gyoseisyoshi Lawyers of Tokyo
- IMS employs several registered members of the Gyoseishoshi Lawyers of Tokyo, an association of certified experts who are legally authorized to prepare documents to be submitted to public agencies and act as representatives on behalf of their clients.
“I wholeheartedly recommend the IMS law firm to any non-Japanese who may be interested in applying for permanent resident status in Japan. IMS was recommended to me by word of mouth, and now I can add to that recommendation. I would also add that I had a couple of unexpected situations come up during the process and Murai-san worked with me very flexibly and helpfully in each situation. Permanent Residency is a complicated and important process, so it was valuable having an experienced partner.”
Japanese language tests for new visa applicants